Senior Softball Hall of Famer Rex Finley, 90 years young, throws out the first ball
at the MVUDSS opening day at Big League Dreams, Perris, CA, February 15, 2012.
2155 Trumble Rd.
Perris, CA 92570
Directions from Wheatfield Park: 215 N, left 74 East – Hemet, left Trumble Rd to 2155 Trumble Rd
- Facility: No entrance fee. No bag checks. No liquor.
- Field Use: Mondays, 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Field Selection: A sign will be posted at the entrance indicating which of the six fields we will be using.
- Equipment: BLD will provide a home plate mat, a double base at 1B, and equipment for the scoreboard scoring.
- 70-foot baselines.
- Batting Practice: The outfield of a second field could be used for BP, but we need to request it first.
- Restrooms either in the Administration Building and/or in the restaurant area should be open by 8:00 am.
- Waivers: BLD requires that each player sign the facility/bat waiver.
- Field Fees: $50/field/day. This cost will be included in your league fee.
- There are “political” factors which led to senior teams at the West Covina BLD to play for free that don’t apply in Perris.
- Rain-outs: If games are rained out, BLD will notify us no later than 8:00 am on the day of the games.
- Special Events: There may be instances when a Monday game session is cancelled after we are given sufficient notice.